THE HBC THREE CREEK CENTURY, Sunday, September 15, 2019
Join us for a scenic bike tour through Cumberland County in Central Pennsylvania sponsored by the Harrisburg Bicycle Club. Featuring five ride distance options and homemade soup! Tour Cumberland County’s scenic countryside alongside the Yellow Breeches, Conodoguinet and Big Spring Creeks.
The American Cancer Society is partnering with the Three Creek Century to help raise funds to fight cancer. Register for the Three Creek Century using the following link to support ACS: http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?pg=entry&fr_id=94888
- Start point – Penn Township Fire Department, 1750 Pine Road, Newville, about 15 minutes from Carlisle.
- Picnic on homemade soup, fresh baked goods, and other delicious offerings. Our food choices receive rave reviews from participants every year.
- Choose your ride: 25, 50, 75 or 100 miles, plus an 18 mile route on the scenic Cumberland Valley Rail Trail. Options: The 50 mile South Mountain Challenge Route which adds !,000 extra feet of climbing to the 50 mile route and the 7 mile Kings Gap Climb add-on for the 25 mile Yellow Breeches Ramble.
- Enjoy the gentle terrain of the valley or challenging routes through the hills, including an optional climb to Kings Gap.
- $30 per person for pre-registration postmarked by August 15, $35 per person after August 16 and $40 per person after Sept 4. $5.00 for riders under age 18. Registration is available the day of the event.
- Entry fee covers lunch, rest stops, snacks, cue sheets, gps downloads and sag support.
- Moisture- wicking long or short sleeve t-shirts are sold separately. Shirts must be pre-ordered by 8/15/19.