Recently the HBC Website Ridelogs system has been enhanced. Following are the new/improved capabilities:
- You can now share your ride on Facebook if you like.
- More extensive features for managing bicycles and even indivudal bicycle components - track when it's time to do maintenance for example.
- Weather at the time of the ride will be automatically added to your Ridelog, as long as you include a location with your log (zip code or city, state).
- Ability to upload a Garmin "fit" file directly from your Garmin device.
- Coming soon - an iPhone app which will allow you to quickly and easily enter your logs directly from your iPhone. It can also create a "gpx track" for you if you would like to include a map of your ride. To find out more about the new iPhone app, go here.
All existing Ridelogs were migrated over, so the upgrade should be pretty seamless. But if you notice any differences, please let me know.