The Friday Night Social Chair is responsible for scheduling these events through volunteers on the FNS email distribution list. (Seasonal) Friday Night Social events run from late April - mid September.
The responsibilities include:
· Sending out the initial signup sheet for FNS Volunteers with the seasons ride dates listed.
· Sign up ride leaders (most leaders are repeat leaders and are willing to agree to lead rides)
· Update list periodically throughout the season to fill dates or make changes
· Email FNS weekly email alert with updates on meeting location / restaurant.(Ride leader provides all this information to you to cut and paste into an email message)
· Email cancellations if needed (inclement weather, etc.)
· Email FNS recaps after rides (Ride leaders complete this and send it to you to email out to all)
Ride leaders are all signed up for the 2018 season except for 6/1, 6/8, 7/27, 8/31 so not much to do this year in soliciting leaders.
Friday Night Social rides and dinners are a very popular social event of our club! We need volunteers like YOU to keep events like this active for our members! Please consider volunteering for this position! Thank you!